Please read and agree to the following polices before renting our home.
Due to the recent influx of our guests having too much fun during their stay and
forgetting to keep their side of the agreement on cleaning up after themselves
we have posted these instructions for you. When your reservation was made it was
agreed to leave the kitchen as CLEAN as when you arrived. The owner cleans this
house so they check it after you leave.
BEFORE LEAVING: Any neglectful use will be charged accordingly.
- You must wash and put away your dishes to the same spot you found them. No shoving into cupboards. They all have a place.(The dishwasher does NOT have a built in disposal, scrape and rinse all dishes before loading and only use dishwasher soap) $25.00
- Clean and wipe out refrigerator of your spills. Only leave-unopened food otherwise throw away any opened food for health safety issues. $25.00
- Oven, Microwave BBQ and big spills. Wipe them up right after cooking to avoid baked in spills. $25.00
- Wipe off Counters tops, Oven top, and Microwave and Sink. $25.00
- Excessive floor or carpet stains and spills. $50.00-$300.00
- We will recycle your recycling, please take your garbage to the brown dumpsters 1 mile on your way out. Replace all furniture and objects to their original spot. $25.00
Basically we are only asking you to clean up after your selves. We wash all
sheets and towels and clean the bedrooms and bathrooms. Please respect our cabin
and wipe up your spills as you go. This will help you avoid a major clean up and
cleaning charges the day you leave.